Option 1 Burnley Joe: SCOOP Update
myspace web counters
Expedia Coupons

Burnley Joe

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SCOOP Update

Ok just an update to let you know about the SCOOP 2010 games

It starts on the 2nd May 2010, which is my birthday, so will definatly be playing at least one of the events that day, as long as i stay sober!

SCOOP Poker Tournaments

Details here http://scoop.pokerstars.com

There are 38 events with over $45 Million, so gotta be in it to win it

I will be playing at least 10 of these so plenty of updates coming up!

Good luck at the tables

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Edwards said...

Hi Joe!

45m sounds tasty, im sure just a little bit of that would go down nicely :D

good luck and hope you do well.

great blog btw, have added you to my blogroll. Can you send me an email too? my contact details are on my profile.

Cheers!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Will send you an amil and add you to my blog

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home